On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

15 May 2015

Sisyphus Pushin' a Black Ark



Sorry about the shitty first rip. Don't know what happened, but when I was listening to it (after the posting fact) I realized I had somehow left dead air after each track. Fixed & re-upped. Please forgive me!!!



Tracklist – 

Frog Swamp Soup
Build a New Ark
Roots Under Meridians
Untitled Storeys
Witching Dub
Ark Oscuro
Crowley
Hazing of the Monks
Human Meets Robot
Jammer Speaks
Lee Perry
Grey Dub
The Prisoner
Pushing Rock Uphill
Untitled Ligetti
Slow Down
Zoot Loops
City Sleeps
You’re Gonna Miss My Lovin’

Enjoy,

No comments:

Post a Comment