On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

27 May 2019

Give the People What They Want

I'll just keep' em coming for a while. I'm working on a Skye Edwards / Morcheeba overview, so until that's ready, these are fun.



(Don't Worry) If There's a Hell Below We're All Going to Go - Curtis Mayfield
The World is a Ghetto (La Pozze Latina remix) - War
The Revolution Will Not Be Televised (live) - Gil Scott-Heron
Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler) - Marvin Gaye
Rich Get Richer - The O'Jays
Woman of the Ghetto - Marlena Shaw
Say It Loud (I'm Black & I'm Proud) - James Brown
Yes We Can, Part I - Lee Dorsey
Ball of Confusion (That's What the World is Today) - The Temptations
Yes We Can, Part II - Lee Dorsey
Power to the People (demo) - Curtis Mayfield
Get Involved -  George Soulé
People, Get it Together - Eddie Floyd
Give the People What They Want - The O'Jays
Mercy Mercy Me (The Ecology) - Marvin Gaye
The Revolution Will Not Be Televised (album version) - Gil Scott-Heron

Enjoy,

No comments:

Post a Comment