On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

03 October 2021

Listen to the Voice of the People

 

I was sitting around Casa Nada del Este the other night. Black Dahli & Lao were at some womyns book club & faux clambake. I decide I'd get baked myself. I dug some special weed I'd grown in Cali several seasons ago out of the freezer. I fired up the vaporizer & proceeded to travel to another state. All of a sudden I realized I was freakin'. Then I realized it was just the musick... 

 

Vox Populi - Half Dead Ganja Music cassette, Cthulu Records CR 05, 1987.
decryption code in comments

Side A -
Schmacht
Gole Mariam
Da Ma
Golnessar
De la Cohorte Mystique

Side B -
Freaking at Ffm
Perse Voir la Lumière
Fassle
Taghmanantes
Gin Gina
Un Jour

Freak out,

1 comment: