On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

01 April 2022

It's Been Real

Here's one final NØ Comp. before we part.
Various - The Last Call, NØ Comp., April 1, 2022.

Something on My Mind - Primitons
Mission Impossible - Lizzy Mercier Descloux
Had It - Mosaico
Pulled to Bits - Mars Volta
Another Bad Day - Beat Ride
Help - Yargo
I Want My Minutes Back - Snapped Ankles
Just Get High - The Desert
The Last Dance - St. Paul & the Broken Bones
Everything is Coming to the End - London Underground
It's Not Over Yet - Klaxons
Over My Head - Moloko
Final Service - Ritual Howls
Something for Nothing - 1000 Mexicans
Or So it Seems - Duet Emmo
What's Wrong with Me? - Skye Edwards
Be About the Future - Oneness of Juju
The Sound of Silence - Chromatics
The End - Dr. Echo

It's been lotsa fun,

19 comments:

  1. Say it ain't so, NØ! I want my minutes back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Beckett said "I Can't Go On, I'll Go on". JB x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What, what's happening?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. That joke isn't funny anymore
    It's too close to home
    And it's too near the bone

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dormouse said: Thank you for feeding my head

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, C'mon,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dammit!!! I thought another great blog was biting the dust.

    ReplyDelete
  8. U do like scaring the f*ck out of us, huh? Rekkin' it'll happen someday. Glad it was a false flag this time. It does allow an opportunity to say thanks again and letcha know we appreciate your time and efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Got me 4 days later! My heart stopped there for a minute

    ReplyDelete
  10. Relax, don't do it:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's been a week NO, how about a word on what went wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh f*ck.He means it.His comp said it all.Also the last months were all about that.I hope I'm wrong.
    Thank you for the treasures and for your efforts man!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Still hope this is a joke.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ciao Bella NØ. It's been real!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm still in denial but my hopes are waning. Say it ain't so!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh sshitt! He means it. Well, if this is the end thanks for all the fish and happy trails.

    ReplyDelete