On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

02 November 2022

Unprovoked Attack on Freedom

All I know is that someone broke my bong. Most of the glass was outside, so I think it was more of a break out than a break in. I'm looking for security camera footage. Until then I'll have to use de pape for my smokin' instead of da bong. 

 

Weeping Bong Band - Weeping Bong Band, Feeding Tube Records FTR313, 2018.
decryption code in comments

Replay I
Replay II
Replay II
Jaume 1
Dream Away

Cry me a river,

3 comments:

  1. ijRrj0B7bm2a3mGPyjoNPhdZKKsLrdEeANg_N3VIFes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't wish it to my worst enemies.
    One suddenly feels naked in front of a crowd, dressing only with those tiny papers with a thin glue line.
    The true horror of a de-bonged life. Like Brando at the final scenes of Apocalypse Now,
    Hope you can overcome the carnage and impale the culprit with the remainders of said bong.
    The world is not a safe place anymore.
    All my support.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, someone who understands the horror of it all. We live in troubled times. Thanks for your support. I need it. I seem to be falling over alot lately.

      Delete