On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook. Embiggening the earholes

From Buttholes to Europop, from Loons to Bassoons.

14 April 2025

Days of Youth...Day 3

 

This all tied in with the Youth encounter I made in March while I was preparing shares for Music that Needed Work - R. One of the bands that needed my attention was Radical Dance Faction. While I was working on the three releases that needed work, I noticed that RDF had a new-to-me 2023 release...you guessed it...a collab...Youth meets RDF.

Youth Meets Radical Dance Faction - Welcome to the Edge, Cadiz Music DADIZCD262, 2023.
decryption code in comments


Welcome to the Edge    
Cockroach Town    
Are You Dancing at the Back    
Food Bank    
I Carry the Mountain    
I am the Needle    
Police State    
Gonna Live Forever    
Secrets    
Notes from the Edge    
Starship Wolf    
Music for Lifts

 

 

Final Day 4 tomorrow,

8 comments:

  1. Radical Dance Faction
    5PeFj7t1EAp9iLj5vou44lrmAGqb3MCVqGlsR7Ddb4Q

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richie Muster4/14/25, 1:33 PM

    Nice one mate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ta very much NØ. Like Mark E Smith, Chris Bowsher has a voice you can easily dismiss if it wasn't for the words which fall from his mouth. RDF were a great festival band from a time when the politics were as important as the music.
    MarkyD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, frenz. Just a bit more Youth augmented Dubness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to sound dumb , but how do i access the links ? Copy and paste just gives me a webpage of links to everything but . Check back next week ..thanks .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The links is the name below the cover artwork, the decryption code is in the first comment. Copy the decryption code, select the link, paste the code when prompted by MEGA.

      Delete
  6. Duck AI suggested adding Mega NZ as prefix , but ended up with being askedto sign in . Please help ...thanks . Maybe my browser is at fault ..using Mullvad

    ReplyDelete
  7. The link goes to MEGA NZ. The code unlocks the file. No sign in necessary

    ReplyDelete