On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

27 June 2024

Back to the Facility with the Peenywallies

This is the very first release from Nina Walsh / Andrew Weatherall's Facility 4 label. 

It features Nina & Franck Alba.

Fireflies - The Machine Stops, Facility 4 F4001, 2020.
decryption codes in comments

She's My Witch   
She's My Witch (VDCR remix)
Get Out of Town   
Heidi

bonus track -
On the Mountainside
 
 
 
 
 


While I'm sharing some Nina Walsh, here's one I really like from Nina & Alex Paterson of the Orb...
 
Rootmasters - Push Once 10", Malicious Damage MDV628, 2007.

Side A -
Book of Hours
Janis Joplin’s Mum

Side B -
Elephant Puddle
Book of Hours (Autolump remix)

bonus track -
Prozac Nation


 
Enjoy,

2 comments:

  1. The Machine Stops EP
    ebWc6wMo_PvyyftVC5Cne7tzofMfKnbDC5zKWGzTvwE
    Push Once
    RzQtA91NG28RtBL55T5SngDrgTzop3jFMcmQGb82P3U

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not familiar with Nina Walsh but I do know Alex Peterson so I'm going to give their EP a listen. Many thanks!

    Brian

    ReplyDelete