On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

23 June 2014

Sunday Dub Plate Special





Before I slip into unconsciousness…

For breakfast, two former Pink Dots band-mates, Edward Ka-Spel & Ryan Moore (Twilight Circus Dub Sound System) get together to serve up something.



 
For lunch, let’s go south of the border for some Aztek grub from bass master Keith Levene.

 
Aztek Dubd – Keith Levene
from Murder Global:Killer in the Crowd EP, 2002.


For dinner, let’s go all out. Maybe hit an All-You-Can-Eat smorgasbord. Fill up like there may be no more tomorrow. I’m a bit short on the Benjamins, so I just might have to sing for my supper. Here’s hoping nobody else is hungry. My singing has been know to scare some folks off their feed.


I Got a Song to Sing – Little Axe 
from On-U Sound 30 Year Anniversary King Size Dub, 2011.
 
 

Cook’n Curry – Liquid Stranger 
from The Invisible Conquest, 2007.
 

Overloader – Dub Syndicate
from One Way System, 1983.
 

 


& On the Seventh Day Dub – Sheriff Lindo & the Hammer
from Ten Dubs that Shook the West, 1988.

Enjoy & Goodnight,

No comments:

Post a Comment