On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

19 January 2021

No Cuts in Shimmyland

 Although I veered from the Shimmy Disc catalogue to featuring Kramer hisself, I am taking requests for various shimmy. 

 

Jonder wants more of The Rev. Fred Lane, this one with les Debonairs. Here ye be.

Fred Lane / Ron 'Pate's Debonairs – From The One That Cut You,
Shimmy Disc shimmy 000000000000000000000021, 1989.
decryption code in comments

Side A -
Fun in the Fundus
Danger is My Beer
I Talk to My Haircut
From the One that Cut You

Side B -
Rubber Room
Mystic Tune
Oatmeal
Meat Clamp Conduit

Enjoy,

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That was fast. And in full Bolophonic sound! I thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the One That Cut You
    1LER-fqUJZILwl3X8Z-gAgbKY1lmL2FvQQpqVVNs-ik

    ReplyDelete