On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

15 September 2021

Back Atcha

Nairobi backing Super Ape Lee "Scratch" Perry

 

 

Unknown from Argentina commented on Dub September - 14th:
     ''Fantastic dubtastic September! Thank you again! Here goes a link to The Big Upsetter and Mad Professor's adventures in Argentina with locals Nairobi. A humble return to all the great sounds you deliver in this shitty times. We fully appreciate your vibes and it's big help to keep us going. Saludos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLe1GP1XLYg''.

Although I do this thing for the pure pleasure of sharing (KARMA POINTS!!!), comments like these help keep me going in these "shitty times".

I'm hopefully posting Mad Professor on the 19th, but thought I'd return Unknown's kindness with a bonus Dub September - 15th

Nairobi meets Mad Professor - Angkur, Estamos Felices EFLP004, 2013
decryption code in comments

Side A -
Bruce Lee
Channel 12
Crystalize
Hiroshima
Nürcanguas
El Pibe Dub
Atoms
Melodion Dub

Side B -
Home
No More
Colbert
Storm Dub
Arca Dub
Iceberg
Iviza

Enjoy,


5 comments:

  1. Ga-uQhL_i3eqngzzooRCpin57mAt2w2C4wIU3x2gakg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the feedback's feedback is more feedback than I expected.
    In the collective imagination my beloved (and always beleaguered) country is a mix of tango, horseshit, silly governements and beautiful landscapes.
    I'm glad that dub music can now be added to the equation through your prestigious blog.
    One good thing about this internet stuff is that complicity transmitted through musical coincidences that makes you feel you're with old friends you never met in person.
    Some kind of magic telepathy that makes the world a better place.
    Hope you're Ok, O Great Provider of Sounds...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am humbled by your words, but I totally feel the complicity transmitted through musical coincidences that creates friendship, for me across the entire globe. I get comments from Argentina, or Italy, or Thailand or Uruguay or wherever & I have made friends with people that I will certainly never encounter on the physical plane.

      It is why when I spell music "MUSICK" I mean the same as when people spell magic "MAGICK". To seperate the mundane from the ethereal.

      Thank you for your wonderful thoughts & vibes. As Rodney King said: We can all be friends.

      Delete
  3. Curiously "musick" and "magick " bring Genesis P'orridge to mind.
    Musick is magick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like all practitioners of the occult arts since The Beast himself, Aleister Crowley, Genesis P'Orridge (R.I.P.) made sure to differentiate between stage magic & true ritual Magick..."the Science and Art of causing Change to occur in conformity with Will".

    Musick is indeed Magick.

    ReplyDelete