On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

20 September 2021

Brief Interlude

Just dropping this post out of sheer pleasure.


Yesterday I was digging through the used records at a thrift shop in Indiana & came across this treasure for $4.


An original (not reissue) of Demon Fuzz - I Put a Spell on You / Message to Mankind / Fuzz Oriental Blues 7" 331/3 rpm maxi-single on Dawn Record from 1970. Just need to share this great find with someone before I burst from joy. 

 

Demon Fuzz - I Put a Spell on You 7", Dawn DNX 2504, 1970.

Side 1 -
I Put a Spell on You (Screamin' Jay cover)
Message to Mankind

Side 2 -
Fuzz Oriental Blues

Enjoy,

11 comments:

  1. This is totally bitching! Can't wait to hear it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, FiveGuns. Now I won't burst from keeping this to myself. My joy is passed on to you with the sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!
    Eagerly awaiting to listen to this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ,I just wanted to thank you for the music and posts over the past few months.I don't stop in here anywhere near as often as I should.
    I spent the last little while going backwards in time,reading and downloading some amazing dub,onu,jazz and funk ,I really appreciate your efforts.
    I hope all is well in your world.
    Till next time...Cheers!
    Dave (Tawonga.Australia)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much & stop back anytime. Sharing with others is why I do this.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Many thanks to you for the many thanks.

      Delete
  6. Thanks! Never heard of Demon Fuzz before... As a result of your post I checked out their first lp Afreaka!, pretty cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice one! I only had their LP so this is a very welcome treat!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All their output is equally awesome. Thanks MrDave 4/5g©.

      Delete