On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

20 September 2021

Dub September - 20th

Two offerings from the OnDubGround roster of Dub artists. 

 

Miniman - Inside, Original Dub Gathering ODGP110, 2016.
all decryption codes in comments

Mystically   
Praises to the King
Dub Core   
Different Way   
Inside   
Let Them Free   
Choc of the Elements   
Warrior Dub   
Running Dub   
Meditation   
Dub for the King
Elements of Dub 
 
 
Fulldub - Hard, Original Dub Gathering - ODGP136, 2016.

In Your Mind   
Speed of Light   
Atoms   
Hard   
Break Your Neck

Enjoy,

7 comments:

  1. Seems to be throwing a virus warning on unzipping in Win, FYI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did everything as per usual. Don't know what can be the problem. I us .7zip so maybe try unzipping with that. It's freeware available around the interweb. Sorry for the hassle. If that doesn't help or the problem persists, let me know. I'll re-up do & re-up.

      Delete
    2. These are the new decryption codes for these files.

      Inside
      aFYC4AePe7HW3hh8Wqsz4V_qtCnY-7Cn0nNoGoFzs2w
      Hard
      XDfdrkRkrZILfEwGM3JxV_HJVtr9crw71WKQXrDDYA

      A visitor here, Rob, was having problems with one of these so I re-formatted & re-upped the files. Hope everything is fine now.

      Delete
  2. Tried again, same thing, says Trojan:script/Oneeva.alml...severe, moves it straight to quarantine, very peculiar indeed, plenty of other fine listens to be had so no worries, just wanted you to be aware. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rob, I downloaded these files, unzipped them...no problems. I ran three different malware/virus scans & no problems, but I re-did them, deleted the other files & re-uploaded these. If the problem persists, I would think you might need to re-install you unzipper or get a different one. I've done all I can do.

      Delete
    2. That is above & beyond Sir, thank you so much, like I said, never seen this before, I will try them again.

      Delete
    3. This is what I do. It doesn't do any good to share music here if folks can't safely download. Thank you for your conyinued comments & patience.

      Delete