On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

19 September 2021

Dub September - 19th

Mad Professor - Dub Me Crazy Pt. 10: Psychedelic Dub, Ariwa ARICC 057, 1990.
all decryption codes in comments


Cool Runnings Mandela
Go Deh Nelson, Go Deh
In King David's Style
Don't Drink the Piss
1990 Ariwa Style
Psychedelic Dub
Bammie' Riff
Raging Storm
Open Troppen
Man from Senegal
Sundtroke
Miss Mood




Middle Eastern Affair   
Rude Boy Dub
Sea Salt Dub   
Superman Dub   
Down in Favela   
Forró   
Encalhada Dub   
Judgment Dub   
Xoteira   
Liberation Nation   
Feminine Rock   
Gossiping Tonques   
Packman Dub

Enjoy,

8 comments:

  1. Dub Wise is also pulling a virus warning, sorry to say, never seen that on any of your files, weird

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did everything as per usual. Don't know what can be the problem. I us .7zip so maybe try unzipping with that. It's freeware available around the interweb. Sorry for the hassle. If that doesn't help or the problem persists, let me know. I'll re-up do & re-up.

      Delete
  2. These are the new decryption codes for these files.

    Psychedelic Dub
    TqgzARDIDC_JMFQklaNSENFvVP1ufaxzCsy2bnM8zYE
    Dub Wise
    DV_5-f6q9mQSxv2X8PAYe6Quv3J6sZ3n4iAznvEyb6c

    A visitor here, Rob, was having problems with one of these so I re-formatted & re-upped the files. Hope everything is fine now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rob, I downloaded these files, unzipped them...no problems. I ran three different malware/virus scans & no problems, but I re-did them, deleted the other files & re-uploaded these. If the problem persists, I would think you might need to re-install you unzipper or get a different one. I've done all I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This worked just fine this time, thanks again, did not mean to be a trouble

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No trouble at all. Glad it worked this time.

      Delete
  5. Had trouble too at first, working now!!!!
    Irresistible
    Thanks and the best end of year to you.
    Diego

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you brother & happy holi-daze to you. Keep rockin'.

      Delete