On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

02 November 2021

My Thanks to All My Visitors

 

On October 27th my visitor count passed the 2,000,000 mark.

So I've decided to reward all of you loyal followers out there with gifts from me to you because of this. From now until the beginning of December I am taking request from anyone who reads this. 

 It's really simple. 

You get three wishes. I'll do my best to grant at least one of those wishes.

Maybe write a brief-to-detailed reason for you're request. 

You can put your requests in the comments of any posts. I'll see them, check them out, & see what I can do.

I'll post up the results at the end of November. 

Then throughout December I will gift posts to everyone that I've chosen who requested music.

 So, until December...

 

Until December - The 415 Sessions 2xCD, Wounded Bird Records WOU 438, 2010.
decryption codes in comments

This Side CD1 -
No Gift Refused
Heaven
Sequence Line
Mirrors
Call Me
Forgive & Still Forget
Free Again
Zodiac Drum Solo
Slave
Geisha
Secrets (I Won't Tell)  single version
We are the Boys (single version)
Until December (single version)
Live Alone in Shame (single version)
Bela Lugosi's Dead (single version)

Daddy Side CD2 -  
Secrets (I Won't Tell) extended version
We Are The Boys (Extended version)
Heaven (extended version)
Heaven (Dub version)
Call Me (12" version)
Call Me (13" version)
Free Again (My Sin - Sylvester mix)
Free Again (Touch Me - Live Hooker mix)
Live Alone In Shame (Berlin ixm)
Until December (12" version)
Live Alone in Shame (Cotati ixm)
Bela Lugosi's Dead (12" version)


Thank you all for stopping by & hopefully finding some musick you've enjoyed. Come back soon.


13 comments:

  1. Just stumbled over your blog,it seem very interesting,I will have a very good time exploring...On the December requests subject,I ask for 3 bootlegs
    of the Damned,never been able to find at record fairs or on the net. The
    titles
    Damned Rare vol.one
    Damned Rare vol.two
    Machine Gun Etiquette Sessions
    I ever loved this band,especially in the early days and,as a drummer,Rat Scabies was my model...many thanks and all the best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have any The Damned bootlegs, sorry.

      Delete
    2. CD 1
      hLDNyz7mij3chrQdW6N8KheaGtN9h3e9eusKKlK5nA0
      CD2
      Cx0P1H9B22-pjB65-DXjr6pWQVZPnAmLJ5O1d8Wn5ZI

      Delete
  2. No problem,the music found on your blog will keep me occupied for a long time...cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for being so understanding. If you find anything that you like & the links don't work, just let me know. I'll try to fix it if I can.

      Delete
  3. This is not in my "safe zone"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to think on the second and third request, but off the top of my head I would like the demos that Gareth Sager's band Head released as the album Bottled Vintage XXX. As much as I dig The Pop Group, and Rip, Rig & Panic, Head was more my groove.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Konrad, sorry it took a while to post your comment. I searched through all my files, no luck. I reached out to a friend who is my go-to guy for all things Gareth Sager, but no luck. He had a few tracks but not the entire album. He directed me to iTunes where I could buy it. I was going to post it for you & then gift him the CD, but turns out it was not available there either. I didn't want to say either way until I had exhausted all avenues, but unfortunately I drew a blank. Would you like to try for something else. You have two wishes left.

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most welcome. Thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  6. Both Links say that the file is no longer available :(

    ReplyDelete