On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

03 October 2022

More On-U While I’m at It

Lee 'Scratch' Perry - Makumba Rock 10" discoplate, On-U Sound ON-U DP62, 2019.

Side A1 -
Makumba Rock (extended Discoplate version)

Side AA1 -
Heaven & Hell

Always Rainford,

4 comments:

  1. RIP LSP - thank you NO...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these On-U Sound Discoplates. Great to be able to honor Scratch with one.

      Delete
  2. Did you see this? https://swamptowers.blogspot.com More Sherwood & Pinch than you can shake a stick at...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link. Hope other interested On-U fans go check it out. I believe I have all the AS & Pinch shows & the playlists saved in my On-U stuff. Don'y wanna be shakin' no stick.

      Delete