On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

12 October 2022

Music for My Brother Eddie Hazel --- Spacey T. Doing the Honors

More P-Funk connectivity.


Billy 'Bass' Nelson, original Funkadelic bassist along with P-Funker drummer Jerome 'Bigfoot' Brailey, Fishbone guitarist Spacey T. Singleton, P-Funky O.G. keyboardist Bernie Worrell, P-Funk family vocalist Gary Mudbone Cooper, with additional help from Bernard Fowler & Grandmaster Melle Mel. Produced by Bill Laswell doing that O.G. Funk thang with the gangsta funk-metal styling. 

I wanna know if it's good to ya, baby.

This work is dedicated to Eddie Hazel --- April 10, 1950 - December 23, 1992. R.I.P. Haze. 

 

O.G. Funk - Out of the Dark, Rykodisc (Black Arc series) RCD 10303, 1993.
decryption code in comments

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
Funk in the House
Funkadelic Groupie
Music for My Brother
I've Been Alone
I Wanna Know
Don't Take Your Love Away from Me
Out of the Dark
Angie

Enjoy,


4 comments:

  1. NVqQhExIBLLp4mKg0dRZldaT9FomjQBdNS9cqClWyYE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make my funk the O.G. FUNK<<<I WANT'S TO GET FUNKED UP!!! To Eddie Hazel the funky guitar maestro puttin' George on TOP!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're gonna get Funked Up! fer shure. I got more P-Funk derived Funktion comin' up. Keep yer boogie shoes on.

      Delete
  3. This is fantastic!
    thank you for...yet again...turning me onto music I never would have found myself.
    Cheers
    Dave

    ReplyDelete