On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

11 October 2022

U...& I & I

This one goes out to "Anon before". Praise.


Ya'll probably know Detroit music stalwart Joseph 'Amp' Fiddler. Productions, or keyboard work or singing or songwriting. Maybe from his years in both Funkadelic & Parliament (85-96). Maybe his work with Jamiroquai or Prince or Was (Not Was) or Fishbone.



This one has him teamed up with the Taxi two-some. Some FunkR'n'BSoulDub. Have a listen. 

 

Amp Fiddler / Sly & Robbie - Inspiration Information, Strut STRUT038CD, 2008.
decryption code in comments

Crazy Day
Drama Inside
I Fell on the Wagon
U
Blackhouse (Paint the White House Black)
Be Alright
I Believe in You
Serious
Lonely
Vibrationship
Changes
This World

Enjoy,

5 comments:

  1. JbUZ7PXIARGHV3LKJ-TAN4JlYKn8B8bHMEj3njy_2LY

    ReplyDelete
  2. So ya don't know...now ya know--WOW, my my I know those bands and now I knows about Joseph "Amp" Fiddler thanks to you Bro'. Praises to the most high!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't know, then we know, it's how we grow, way to go, bro.

      Delete