On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

26 December 2023

There Will Come a Time...

 

This wasn't going to be one of my December posts but I feel compelled to share it. I used to listen to Orbital in the early 90s, then it seemed like for years that the only thing they put out were remixes or reworkings or live versions of their material. I guess I just kinda stopped listening. I'd listen to Orbital (Speed Freak album) or Orbital (Lush album) or Snivilisation when ever I came across the CDs as I was looking for something else, but never often enough to keep them in the forefront of my mind.

 


With this release (as well as this year's Optical Delusion) they seem to be right back in stride, making some incredible music. Been listening to this one heavily lately & just felt like sharing.
Orbital - Monsters Exist 3xCD, ACP Recordings,2018.
all decryption codes in comments

CD1 -
Monsters Exist    
Hoo Hoo Ha Ha    
The Raid    
P.H.U.K.    
Tiny Foldable Cities    
Buried Deep Within    
Vision OnE    
The End is Nigh    
There Will Come a Time

CD2 -
Kaiju
A Long Way from Home    
Analogue Test Oct 16    
Fun with the System    
Dressing up in Other People's Clothes
To Dream Again    
There Will Come a Time (instrumental)
Tiny Foldable Cities (Kareful remix)

bonus disc -
    
Kinetic 2017
Copenhagen    
To Dream Again (Reoccurring mix)    
Where is it Going? (Live Style mix)

Enjoy,

4 comments:

  1. Monsters Exist CD1
    eF7Wojtsy1ObI_Ft9jtG1AUSCUca8aE38oDl-pV97xM
    CD2
    HKPh4wHDnJBJDK6QA-28JaioKURKZNYZMsmdfd9Ovf0
    CD3
    n4AoovwXZ-LLBBkIRkh7F2Zmb0HGuWGyDIUydBcPFTA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extra bonus content! Thanks NØ!

    ReplyDelete