On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

01 August 2024

I’m Having a Meltd0wn

 

I'm having a meltd0wn, a Digital Meltd0wn. Time to change streams in the middle of the horse.

Started off last month with a bombastic explanation that got shut d0wn before it even got off the ground. Then I spent the rest of the month with my tail between my legs. All the hard work ended up being Judy in Disguise minus the diamonds.

Thinking I better just slide into things quietly this time around.

I used to contribute regularly to a blog called Digital Meltd0wn. It's remnants can be found in the bone-pile of dead blogs. Zero_ii & I used to have SOME FUN!!! Just a couple of Nada Bois up to zilch. Try some of these on for size, if you're so inclined. 

I'll be back to my (un)usual self by September???


4 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for everything! Enjoy the summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope something this month catches your ear, maybe Mordant Karma or La Monte Young??? Thanks, brother.

      Delete
  2. Found a lot of great music at Digital Meltd0wn back in the day! One of my favorite sharity blogs. Thx N0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plenty of flash-backs to those days coming up on this shatity parody. Thanks, MrDave.

      Delete