On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook. Embiggening the earholes

From Buttholes to Europop, from Loons to Bassoons.

24 July 2026

Don’t Be Jealous

 

Downtempo project originally from Rostov-on-Don now working out of Moscow, Russian Federation made up of Aleksander Soloviev with the help of Aleksander Kalinichenko, & Anna Karmakova. 

Siba.Pro creates a sound experience that is both entrancing yet contemplative by skillfully fusing complex melodies, throbbing rhythms, & atmospheric textures. 

SibaPro creates dreamy chillout music that slows down time & immerses the listener into atmospheric musical landscapes. The true definition of Downtempo. 

 

Siba.Pro - Listen, Siba.pro self released, 2012.
decryption code in comments

Citizens    
A Day    
Inhale    
Castle    
Jealous
Exit    
July    
Pushkin    
Nightingale    
Finale    
Hope (bonus)
 
 
 

Enjoy,

5 comments:

  1. Listen
    k7RJEwk1Jn-xKyCezv3sl2qC5DYD-5ZRhOvCnYZwiXs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are still coming along well. I haven't hit you with the "do you have this" question in a while, but... Do you have Pull by Arcwelder? Can't find that darn thing anywhere. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's an easy one.
      Arcwelder - Pull, Touch & Go TG108CD, 1993.
      https://mega.nz/file/L1ViUJoA#rEIgyLDaq0QqmYF2O1s1g-h6QIwu1wniaRklKKkx38A

      Also, I got your personal comment & didn't publish it. If you want to be in contact through email, send me your email address in a comment.I won't publish it but will email you. Thanks for your offer of aid.

      Delete
  3. Them throbbing rhythms do it everytime. Happy you are feeling yourself again. Hope you have a good weekend in store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a lazy weekend at home but definitely getting along well. Thanks for your concern, FGW.

      Delete