On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

16 May 2014

Meeting & Exceeding my Criteria for a Moron

UDATE: Well, the asshole at least had the courtesy to resign. Now if he'd just roll over...


This is a place for people to find strange music for their own personal enjoyment (hopefully). So I guess I won’t let my anger get the best of me. I will still give everyone some strange & beautiful music to go along with this post. Rather than say anything more about this whole deplorable incident (I have long ago ceased to be amazed by human ignorance), I will just include the lyrics for today’s post.


Pow! Pow! Pow!
Saddle up the horses
Out in the stable
I've got some pals
Who will back us up
We'll ride down the hillside
To the Klan demonstration
We'll all listen to them assholes talk

(& then we'll)

Kill the Klansmen
Kill the Klansmen
Kill the Klansmen

We'll Kill the Klansmen
Kill the Klansmen
Kill the Klansmen

Pow! Pow! Pow!

From 1987s Horse Cock Phepner by the great Sun City Girls

1 comment:

  1. I had to look him up. Yeah, a definite toolbag. Still, I prefer my ignorant racist scum to be loud and vocal about it. Simplifies things.

    -Xtm

    ReplyDelete