On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

17 August 2020

11,000+ DEATHS in Cali

As of today, August 17, 2020, there have been over 11,000 CONFIRMED deaths from COVID-19 here in California. The red skulls are from here in Sacramento County alone.
This shit is real.

WEAR A FUCKING MASK!!!







3 comments:

  1. I'm a couple of hours from you in the foothills. I have to leave where I live fulltime, once a week every six months. I went to a county park with RV parking. At first it was really quiet. Then on Friday the place became a rave with no masks whatsoever, except for the three of us, and no social distancing. Yuba County has rules that they don't enforce. Since that weekend the county racked up 387 new cases. Yeah, it's real. Take care of yourself. Glad to know you're so near.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay safe mate.
    Cheers,Dave

    ReplyDelete