On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

25 August 2022

Dub Paradise

Various - Unity Dub’s Voyage into Paradise, Liquid Sound Design BFLCD56, 2002.
decryption code in comments

Pastoral Journey (intro) - Unity Dub
Subcode - Jah Wobble & Bill Laswell
A New Way to Say Hooray - Shplongle
Last - Mere Mortals
Die Ashanti - Zen Lemonade
Dr Whooo (Live at Destination Venus) - Chillage People
Global Youth–    All of the Youth
Cleaning Fluid (Druids, Dreads, & Sadhus mix) - The Kumba Mela Experiment
Where the Wild Things Were - Sounds from the Ground
But Do You Realize? - Dub Mix Convention
Bug Dub - UVX
Roots Controller - Groove Corporation

Enjoy,

6 comments:

  1. GgXz_k02WwJu8GNv63VEiK_erQsxmU6mapLxLjAjIWM

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may like: http://zerosounds.blogspot.com/2022/08/roots-control-dread-western-wordsound.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rob. We seem to often be on the same wave length. Maybe we just follow all the same blogs. I just grabbed that over at ZeroSound & left him a comment. I am a big fan of the Crooklyn Dub sound. I have several from Roots Control but not this one. But thanks for providing the link here for other Dub lovers.

      Delete
  3. I believe you are right on both comments, seen you on a lot of the blogs I follow, great minds right!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey all things featuring Wobble and Laswell call my attention. Never heard about the other musicians involved so another great post and again my patagonic thanks.
    Hope you recovered well from the damned bug.
    Cheers dear N,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to here from you again, my Patagonian friend (I always loved Tierra del Fuego [Land of Fire] being so close to Land of Ice & Snow). If you like Shpongle, I've posted them before.

      https://nathannothinsez.blogspot.com/2021/10/mongol-with-dongle.html

      I think the Alien C19 is behind me now. It was hard getting back to basics, but now at least te brain fog is clearing & the stamina is returning. Evil, evil disease.

      Stay safe & happy, keep rockin' it.

      Delete