On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

01 December 2022

TeeCeeBee

Thought I'd take care of some personal business to start off December. Take care of a couple requests.

Recently received a comment on an old (August 8, 2014) post of all things Angel'in Heavy Syrup.

Anonymous commented quite lyrically:
     "More Space Machine, please!"

Anon sez please, so here goes...

I posted Space Machine – Cosmos from Diode Ladder Filter, which is Space Machine 1. I am posting 3 but somehow can't find 2, which I have somewhere.

 

Space Machine - 3, Important Records imprec026, 2004.

Solo recordings at Space Machine Systems Studio -
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Live at Bigcat, Osaka 12/19/2002 -
Untitled
 
 
 
 
 
Space Machine - The First Week, Poweracoustics.org/guest 1.
The First Week
 
 
 
 
 
 Dimension Degenerator
(live at Penguin House Tokyo 2/25/2004)

Enjoy,

No comments:

Post a Comment