On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

02 October 2023

Hallelujah

Needed a day for the Dub dust to settle before I sauntered off on another path.     Come along if you dare.



After posting some Tranquility Bass & T-Bass related music in August, I received multiple requests from FRENZ of NSS for more.

Here's the only other full-length, in a T-Bass Trip-hop vein...

Written by Michael Kandel with Exist Dance mate Tom Chasteen on "I'm Gone", "Think of Me", & "Traveler"

.

Tranquility Bass - Heartbreaks & Hallelujahs, Exist Dance ED-DD-004, 2012.
decryption code in comments

Juke Joint
Chili
I'm Gone
My Very Last Song
Think of Me
Freedom to Settle Down
Traveler
Mike's House (Welcome Mat edit)
Just like Phil / I Know Who I Am
Gone with Yesterday
Gift from God

Enjoy,

1 comment:

  1. Tranquility Bass - Heartbreaks & Hallelujahs
    isFVyllFKJdTFndzZHwoQmsPTOwzaOxX0hzRbMkZc8E

    ReplyDelete