On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

02 October 2023

Join Rebel Roots

 

On 9/6/23 I received a message from Reb regarding joining a private Reggae/Dub/all things JA private file sharing site. I joined & so did FRENZ of NSS kostas.p. It has been a great time, still in its early stages but hundreds of fantastic files shared by the members, many things that I didn't already have. There are still openings for members so anyone interested, contact Reb.

Here is his original message:

Hi,  Reb here from reggae sharing site, Rebel Rootsmusic. We share all forms of reggae in FLAC or mp3 320. The site is just starting, it's a private site so limited to 100 people, so first come first served.

Anybody wishing to join, send me an email, with your name & your google email address so I can get back to you. Don't forget it's a sharing site, we expect every body to share something once a month.

email me @ rebel-roots-music@proton.me


Join up, you can't go wrong,

6 comments:

  1. I second that. Lots of great uploads already from enthusiasts to enthusiasts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up. Have contacted Reb. Sounds like a cool community!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your interest. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

      Delete
  3. thanks NØ, had a few requests already thanks to your post, if they share a much as you and kostas, i will be happy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to help as much as possible. Well worth the time, IMO.

      Delete