On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

08 March 2024

Hey, Man...Try Some of This

A dear friend of mine who knows much about my recreational side of life asked if I happened to have the audio version of Jack Margolis & Richard Clorfene's notorious 1969 book. 

But of course I do... 

 


Side One -
The History of Marijuana
Acquiring Marijuana: General Effects
Creativity (written by Peter Bergman of Firesign Theatre)
Physical Effects
Psychological Effects
Time & Space
Getting Hung Up
Funniness

Side Two -
Meditation
Eating Food
Listening to Music
Making Love
Physical & Intellectual Games

Enjoy,

4 comments:

  1. A Big thanks Nathan to you and your requestor. I didn't know who the artist was and was missing the 'illustration items index' you included. If they need the gatefold weed pic I have that (link still good) it says: "A few weeks before harvesting time, the air becomes filled with the excitement of all the villagers. On the day that the plants bloom, all the banks and schools are closed, and music echoes back from the hillside as the gaily dressed villagers begin cutting the plants down an inch above the soil." from A Child's Garden of Grass, Simon & Schuster Pocket Book Published 1970 by Jack S. Margolis & Richard Clorfene...maybe he meant that. Glad I kept that record as the outside gatefold needs a more in focus pic. Countdown 3:30 pm on a Friday for a pedal home after my nature spot on the way where the raptors hang to enjoy some healthy hemp to keep the dreams goin', Thanks again and have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the offer of the Gatefold pic. Send me the link & I'll add it to the file & give ya credit. Then everyone can enjoy. Man, you can tell this was from the early 70s just by the foto...the weed is all leaf & no buds & the stuff in the Sucret's tin is full of seed. How times have changed from pre to post-legalization. Only twenty-five years from this album to CAL 215.

      Delete
  2. Thanks NØ!!!Also a big thanks for the All India Radio uploads.After a long time I realised that the sound is deeeep!!!Can't stop listening!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, brother. & I can't agree more AIR are always in heavy rotation in my tunes (it helps to have so much material, as well) & indeed they are deep. Layered but soothingly sweet.

      Delete