On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

02 March 2024

Loose Ends 2

On Leap Day I got the following comment from Anonymous:
     "Not knowing your policy regarding requests... Any chance you can post Kelli Ali's Tigermouth? This month was fantastic for me going back to trip-hop times. We must be the two only persons in the planet who know (and appreciate) Statik Sound System... lol."

First off, as per my policy (???) regarding requests...if you ask for it & I have it, I'll probably share it.

As for Statik Sound System, you'd probably be surprised how much attention they have garnerd. Trip-hop Feb. was the second time I've shared them. The last time was October 2023 when I was on a slight Tricky/Cup of Tea tangent, here. The interest that post generated helped influence me to share the second time. 

 



As for Kelli, have always loved her vocals. On a Sneeaker Pimps post I shared her pre-Pimps band The Lumieres' Cinder Heart as well as her second, Psychic Cat which I always thought was one of her better solo releases. I even shared the cover to Tigermouth on the Pimps post (that cover is just plain hot) & name-dropped it. Glad to share it here. 

 

Kelli Alli - Tigermouth, One Little Indian TPLP309CD, 2003.
decryption code in comments


Inferno High Love    
Teardrop Hittin' the Ground
Keep on Dreaming
Angel in L.A.    
Here Comes the Summer    
Fellow Man
Sunlight in the Rain    
Beautiful Boy    
Queen of the World    
Wings in Motion    
The Infinite Stars
Kids

hidden track -
Tigermouth

Enjoy,

3 comments:

  1. Tigermouth
    YhJ06v5rbczXuNv4P6Q8iKCDRdFJAx40xIMNv-1sKcA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for Kelli Ali !

    ReplyDelete