On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

04 March 2024

Loose Ends 4 - The Last Loose of March

I've mentioned Frenz of NSS Sven from Munich, Germany often before this. He is always giving me great ideas for some off-kilter shares that I truly enjoy. He's like that voice inside my head that sez:
     "Nathan, what about..." & it's always a great suggestion about something I should have shared previously but simply forgot.

He was wondering if I might have a great 6xLP box set I am not Artist (1973-1988) by Smegma. Unfortunately I don't. Mostly sold out around the interweb, original label Vinyl-on-Demand lists it for 74,00 € plus shipping, which is a bit steep for this wee boy. 

 



I do have quite a few other Smegma titles however. I first shared Pigs for Lepers in June 2016 here & then Rumblings a few months later in August here. Decided I'd share one of my favorites. This is the 2007 reissue with eleven extra tracks from the studio side of the Morass cassette. Dedicated to the memory of Tom (Pig Champion) Roberts...

A more in-depth share of Smegma (ha...ha...ha...) next month. 

 

Smegma - Nattering Naybobs of Negativity reissue, Harbinger Sound HARBINGER051, 2007.
decryption code in comments

Pile    
Happy Baby Rhumba    
Spring Flowers    
Freakish High    
Turn Me Loose    
Limp Dynamics    
Thru the Watery Evening    
Innermost Cravings    
Porky Section    
En Vout    
Mouthful of Rubber    
Semi-Incongruous Morass    
Project 22    
Grammer    
Hairlip Diary    
Jungle Ride    
Now It's Dark    
Tiny Everlyn    
Sanctum    
Imp-Namics    
Nail Scarred Hand

Danke Sven,

3 comments:

  1. Nattering Naybobs of Negativity
    3rL_rnPi4_-htpJye6r3OZijwTCATh1Egg4U0x4bFmk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely and utterly wonderful - many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a little something to tie you over until next month. Enjoy.

      Delete