On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

18 March 2024

February Leftovers

While preparing & serving the Trip-hop feast last month, I ended up with a refrigerator full of Trip-hop leftovers. If I don't use them up now, I'm afraid they might spoil. So time to crack out the Tupperware & dig into the remains.

One more from Tricky. Not really worried about this one ever going bad, it's just so tastee.

 

Tricky - False Idols, False Idols K7308CD, 2013.
all decryption codes in comments


Somebody's Sins
Nothing Matters
Valentine
Bonnie & Clyde
Parenthesis
Nothing's Changed
If Only I Knew
Is That Your Life
Tribal Drums
We Don't Die
Chinese Interlude
Does It
I'm Ready
Hey Love
Passion of the Christ

 

 

 

 

Next up is an artist who worked with Tricky several times in the past (including "If Only I Knew" above), Ms. Fifi Rong. 

 


Out of Clock
Only Man
Love Yourself First
Another Me
Distance
Beg for More
I Refused to Break Down
Alchemist
I’m Enough
Dream On
Stay Away
Another Me (acapella)
 
 
 
 

This one missed the February line-up as I ddn't really come across it until after the set was...well...set.
 
 
a.s.o. - a.s.o., Low Flying Records LLR LP 001, 2023.

Side 1 -
Go On    
My Baby's Got it Out for Me
Rain Down    
LITD Pt. 1    
Love in the Darkness    
Cold Feeling

Side 2 -
True    
Falling Under    
Thinking    
Understand    
Somebody

More coming next post,

5 comments:

  1. Tricky - False Idols
    FdqJqDjGZgGQurjeqZjdNSMHJYrlOKJIi53l_RnKZFY
    Fifi Rong - There is a Funeral in My Heart, for Every Man I Loved
    gyByI6nWmeG_eXsZqBA-1RuJfr52LsOuFULAbm_DFec
    a.s.o. - a.s.o.
    j5VLrwOuKIoXz_qASGBJqTHSss5dXvg_APEDED0_NOw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks NØ! We love leftovers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome, my friend. Sometimes the leftovers are better, don't ya know.

      Delete