On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

04 May 2014

Two more from Texas (it's a BIG state)

Compilation of tracks from extremely rare Texas punk records (1977-1982).


Various – Bloodstains Across Texas, Bloodstains BLO 01, 1992.
all decryption codes in comments

Side A –
Legionaires Disease – Rather See You Dead
The Next – Cheap Rewards
Plastic Idols – IUD
Inserts – Doctors Wives
AK-47 – The Badge Means You Suck
The Skunks – Earthquake Shake
Stains – John Wayne was a Nazi
Bobby Soxx – Scavenger of Death

Bloodstain Side –
Bobby Soxx – Learn to Hate in the 80s
Huns – Busy Kids
Offenders – Lost Causes
Inanimate Objects – The New Ones
The Telefones – She’s I Love with the Rolling Stones
The Bodysnatchers – Are You into Destruction?
Nervebreakers – My Girlfriend is a Rock
Vomit Pigs – Baby’s Playing Games
Really Red – I was a Teenage Fuckup
The Ejectors – Hydrohead

#####################################################################

Six small wonders of Texas punk 1978 – 1980.

Various – Deep in the Throat of Texas, Existential Vacuum EV 14, 1997.

A Side –
The Next – Mr Wonderful
The Next – Monotony
The Next – Cheap Rewards
Really Red – Crowd Control
Really Red – Corporate Settings
Dot Vaeth – White Collar Workers
Dot Vaeth – Armed Robbery
Dot Vaeth – Baby’s Playing Games

B Side –
AK-47 – The Badge Means You Suck
AK-47 – Kiss the Machine
Uncalled 4 – Cotton Fields
Uncalled 4 – Grind Her Up
Vast Majority – I Wanna be a Number
Vast Majority – God’s Groin
Vast Majority – Throwdown

Enjoy,
 

9 comments:

  1. Bloodstains
    LpgVCEB4_sISl2ThnZ_5olLoSQo9A-r9Q8BSRuyA7Sk
    Deep...Throat
    JR_HWhYHUJt6563oaOC7DgKTZyopiQuEC3mDZVTww4I

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these Texas comps are amazing. I bought both of them years ago, but the Deep in the Throat one was my favorite since it had complete EPs on it. Thanks for posting high quality digital versions of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog bro. The link for Bloodstains could be iffy. It gets as far as "Starting" but doesn't start. J in Liverpool (ps All the best for the Hawaii 5-0 from another of the class of 65!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. J in Liverpool,
      just tried the link. seems to be working fine. read the MEGA MESS post from April 1, 2015 for a few solutions (the combining link & decryption code seems to usually work). any further problems, let me know & I'll re-up somewhere else. thanks for the kind words & good luck.

      Delete
    2. Got it! Thanx mate - my PC not your link!!! Sorry but I did try a few times...... By the way a MASSIVE load of 70s 80s dub on Roots Stone blogspot. They're not too active these days but links still seem to be alive. Usual suspects Tubby Scientist etc. but a few really rare Jah-Items. J ps Likn' the Scratch Acid track from Metal Moo Cow comp.

      Delete
    3. Glad you could grab this. & most thanks for the blog link. I'm heading over to check it out now.

      Delete
  4. Just got this LP from a friend & tried to find info regarding its' value. That's the great story of how I got here. Compelling, no? Well, no. It's not!

    Anyway... this is the second time I found you in Google results while sleuthing out facts about some music. Glad you're out there posting. I'm likely to open your links whenever I find them, as they offer a glimpse into a parallel universe of sorts. To be clear, your topics are relevant, if not informative. It's the sort of echo chamber that I can get behind. Common ground when it didn't risk creating a ideological silo, making good use of the blogosphere indeed.

    Additionally, I gotta say that your tagline is sheer brilliance in its' simplicity; it says everything, while not much at all. It is a perfect description for myself & many people I know, as well. I won't be stealing or even borrowing it or anything, but it's a good fit nonetheless.

    I clearly have nothing of value to say. I was compelled merely to express my support. So, keep up the good work & such. Time well spent, y'know? Kudos, etc, and thanks for your continued existence, with which you Garner much appreciation for you efforts from randos... like me! Big ups & junk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll never know who much I rely on the input of various "randos". Thanks for all the kind words.

    ReplyDelete