On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

23 April 2016

Magick from the Zulu Warrior



Before I plague you with my next disease, here's the remedy in advance. Take it full strength & often.

Jah Shaka, Twinkle Brothers, The Fasimbas, & The Shaka Allstars.

Jah Shaka – Dub Salute 5, Jah Shaka Music SHAKA954, 1996.
decryption code in comments

side one –
Jah Shall Reign Dub
Give Us the Power Dub
Rasta Surface Dub
New Day Dub

side two –
Praise H.I.M. Dub
Africa Dub
Rise & Shine Dub
Zion Dub

Fare thee well, me bruthas (& sistas),

1 comment: