On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

01 January 2023

Hope You Have a Oogum Boogum NØØ Year

Boogie, oogie. Gimme some kinda sign. 
 
Brenton Wood - Oogum Boogum, Double Shot Records DSS-5002, 1967.

Side One -
I Think You've Got Your Fools Mixed Up
A Little Bit of Love
Best Thing I Ever Had
Runnin' Wild
Take a Chance
The Oogum Boogum Song

Side Two -
Gimme Little Sign
Psychotic Reaction
I'm the One Who Knows
Come Here Girl
Birdman
I Like the Way You Love Me

Año nuevo oscilante,

3 comments:

  1. Hey Nathan the best of years to you too.
    Found this, really good
    https://myvinyldreams.wordpress.com/2022/12/12/he-said-pale-feet-pulling-3gs-re-up-12/
    Hope you're ok.
    Cheers
    Diego

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for more He Said. Hope your new year holds only wonder & pleasure.

      Delete
  2. Fantastic. Been looking for this. Nice one 🙌🙌🙌

    ReplyDelete