On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

16 January 2023

Musick is My Magick

MU 6-6-6 ... the Numbers of the Beats

Music for a utopian lifestyle.

Magic & mysticism. Brothers & Sisters. Union & communion. The necessary duality. Will & power. Scenarios, territories, songs that explore sensations & possibilities for transmitting symbols. Escape routes & seduction, cosmic & suggestive science: earth, air, fire, aquatic forms. Magical Brothers & Mystic Sisters who express themselves through psychedelia beyond intuition.

Magick Brother & Mystic Sister is: Eva Muntada - piano, synthesizers, organ, mellotron & vocals: Xavi Sandoval - bass & guitars; Maya Fernández - flute; & Marc Tena - drums & vocals.
 
 
Magick Brother & Mystic Sister - self-titled, Sound Effect Records SERC084, 2020.
decryption code in comments

Utopia
Waterforms
The First Light
Yogi Tea
Arroyo del Búho
Echoes from the Clouds
Movement 2
Love Scene
Instructions for Judgment Visions
Les Vampires

Enjoy,

3 comments:

  1. d4vUxoZcIbz9jv3bCU-RCNAQ_OtEMoCctiJKT0eaflQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure many of the older readers will remember Daevid Allen & Gilli Smith when seeing the band's name.
    I'll check it allright, thanks a lot.
    On the topic of collaborations it just reminded me to re-listen Allen's records with Laswell's Material (New York Gong and Playbax 80) and I'm going for it just now,
    Cheers Nathan
    Diego

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's what crossed my mind when I picked it up (Allen & Smyth). Hope you enjoy. Thanks, brother.

    ReplyDelete