On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

10 January 2024

Dag Nab It - Playing the Bills Once More

DaG left a comment during Dubtember crazeeness (Dubtember 27) asking if I was familiar with Dub of Passover by David Gould & Bill Laswell. 

 



Well, anyone familiar with this dump knows that I'ma fan of all things Laswell. Not being familiar with this release, I searched it out & bought a copy. This is Bill's dub translation of David Solid Goulds Feast of the Passover overdubbed at Orange Music in West Orange, NJ. Well worth it. 

Thanks DaG. Thought I'd share it with you all...

 

David Solid Gould vs Bill Laswell - Dub of te Passover, Tzadik TZ8159, 2011.
decryption code in comments

Divine Dub    
Dub of Affliction    
Dub Questions    
Dub Plagues    
Jah Dub    1
Dub is Mighty
Who Knows Dub?    
Goat's Dub    
May the Dub Arise    
Once We Were Dub    
Peace Dub    
Next Dub in Jerusalem

Enjoy,

10 comments:

  1. Dub of the Passover
    sp43yKZsEdoGB412EVAU_DRU0M3eLn_Pxf71dHGTU3s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this NØ!!!Also a big fan of Bill works and David Gould has a particular very good release "Adonai & I" that I will try to post at rebs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks kostas.p. Be looking forward to Adonai & I.

      Delete
  3. Thanks . Big fan of Bill Laswell to !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Bill's not doing so well health-wise these days. Think about & listen to him often. Thanks.

      Delete
  4. Going for it. Very curious to find out how it sounds. Never been aware of this release.
    Great post Nathan. Thank you good Man.
    Diego

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, brother D. Some nice work by Solid Gould & great rework by Bill. Good to hear from you. Take care in this new year.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the Laswell NØ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cain't ever git enuff Bill. THANKS BROTHER.

      Delete
  6. I'm going to jump back in and say thanks for everything. I feel like I have not expressed my gratitude to you enough for this site and it's eclectic wonders and known wonders. I also want to say thanks for tipping me off to Holland Tunnel Drive, just before it went under, and Reb's site. Those all come back to you and I thank you for it.

    ReplyDelete