On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

16 January 2024

Dub Poetry from Skid Row

Starting the year off with another track leak from Bukowski in Dub. 

 

This time a heavy one, one of my favorites (though they all are, really)...track 12 - "Death of an Idiot".



Charles Bukowski - Bukowski in Dub, EP Records EP909

6 comments:

  1. All Hail Hank!

    I'm more of a mind that he only does heavy (reality peaks for the middle classes) ... I have a shelf full of his books and a chunk of spoken word / recordings. I'll dig out some of those CDs and post ...thanks for the prompt / reminder ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. I have that shelf. Let me know if & where you post more Buk. Hank rules.

      Delete
  2. Another little taste ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doling it out slowly bit by bit. Promised my friend I wouldn't post the whole thing as it is mighty rare. Thanks jonder (see next post for true thanks).

      Delete
  3. Buk had a way of cutting to the heart of the matter, dinn't 'e? Don't want you to break a promise, but hope you'll post more. Good insights like this are worth their weigh in gold and and good clues are always appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to here from you once again, rev.b. Hank was a plain talking man who saw through the facade o f hypocrisy & shared his insight in such a straight forward way.
    Over time I'll break out a few more tracks while staying true to my word as well.

    ReplyDelete