On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook. Embiggening the earholes

From Buttholes to Europop, from Loons to Bassoons.

23 September 2026

Dubtember 23 - Dub from Band on the Wall

 

Here is the great Prince Far-I performing his last ever gig with Suns of Arqa, before he was shot & killed upon his return to Kingston, Jamaica. This is a legendary live recording from Band on the Wall, Manchester. 

 

Prince Far-I & the Suns of Arqa - Live at Band on the Wall, ARKA SOUND, 2013.
decryption code in comments


City of Nine Gates (Minister of Noise Mix) 
Steppin to the Music
Throw Away Your Guns
Brujo Magic 
83 Struggle
Trance Dance Music
Foggy Road 
What You Gonna Do on the Judgement Day

 

 

Enjoy,

1 comment:

  1. Live at Band on the Wall
    YBiSNiUzwjC7ibh-UrD-oNVwt1bVu4Hf7lI3VuNKz7E

    ReplyDelete