On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

06 October 2007

Maybe I'm Just Trippin'

Nathan Nothin here! Started celebrating Octoberfest this weekend - kept things fluid 'til I couldn't see straight... decided I'd switch to solid fuel. Now I can't do anything... well, you know... straight. Maybe I'm just trippin'... Tracks: The Trip - B'N'B Gris Gris Gumbo Ya Ya - Dr. John, the Night Tripper Spooky (Night Tripper mix) - New Order Night Tripper - Marc Cianciola Night Tripper - Sandman Future Trippers - Abandon Ship Spaceship Trippers - Nomad The Zone - The Cow Trippers Psychedelic (Tripper remix) - Lunchbox Trip Like I Do - The Crystal Method Trip to the Nitrous Oasis - Hyaline Anamdamide - Bardo Pond Night Tripperz - Felix Da Housecat Enjoy the trip, NØ Chocolate contains about 400 different compounds that can affect mood and anxiety. These molecules selectively cause the release of chemicals, such as serotonin, endorphins, and phenylethylamine. Chocolate is often said to be the most commonly craved food in the world. Several bioactive compounds in chocolate can theoretically contribute to feelings of wellbeing. These include the stimulants theobromine and caffeine; tyramine and phenyletylamine, which are similar to amphetamine; and anamdamide, which mimics a cannabinoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment