On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

01 November 2023

Join Rebel Roots!!!

 

On 9/6/23 I received a message from Reb regarding joining a private Reggae/Dub/all things JA private file sharing site. I joined & so did FRENZ of NSS kostas.p. It has been a great time, still in its early stages but hundreds of fantastic files shared by the members, many things that I didn't already have. There are still openings for members so anyone interested, contact Reb.

Here is his original message:

Hi,  Reb here from reggae sharing site, Rebel Rootsmusic. We share all forms of reggae in FLAC or mp3 320. The site is just starting, it's a private site so limited to 100 people, so first come first served.

Anybody wishing to join, send me an email, with your name & your google email address so I can get back to you. Don't forget it's a sharing site, we expect every body to share something once a month.

email me @ rebel-roots-music@proton.me

Since that time, several folks who frequent this dump have joined in on the fun, There is still openings for more. There are hundreds of releases uploaded so far for everyone's listening enjoyment. If you love all things reggae or other JA sounds, it would behoove you to drop Reb a line.

Join up, you can't go wrong,

No comments:

Post a Comment