On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

21 November 2023

Without Any Introduction Other than Sally Peterson - vocals...

The Flying Lizards - Top Ten, Statik Records CDST 20, 1985.
decryption code in comments

Tutti Frutti
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Sex Machine
What's New Pussycat
Suzanne
Then He Kissed Me
Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On
Purple Haze
Great Balls of Fire
Tears
Top Ten Again

''These songs are dedicated to Mälzel, inventor of the metronome, the motto is 'rhythm is not arithmetic' and the interpretation is innocent.''

Contians 8 page booklet, included here.

Enjoy,

3 comments:

  1. Top Ten
    RGWxcHU7cKiVAPUeW9s6ew8nKWFQd6VcS_LWrhpbNsw

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed this one Nathan after that Tom Jones post I was deleting further versions of the 'Pussycat' song as it began to grate on me. As I listen now to Sally Peterson (yes I needed to know that name and that is all--well done) I am settling the nerves towards a nice pedal to the beach Thanksgiving feast tomorrow and good time away from work here. You da man!! Hanx!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good biking, friend. Enjoy the hazidays. But You da man.

    ReplyDelete