On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

15 November 2023

The Big Cover-up Goes Bond

Yesterday Moe Zeke left a comment on the Big Cover-up Part III.

Moe Zeke sez: "Hey Nate, could yah do a Cover-up of some 007 themed sounds, or would that be foolish. You know the guy who wrote "Goldfinger" was married to Joan Collins. funny hah!!!"

I'm not a double-0 fan so I'm not that familiar with Bondage theme music, but I'm sure the covers will stink it up around here just as much as most of the previous Cover-ups.

This turned out to be a lot of fun. When I started checking out the various Bond themes from all the flix, I realized I already had quiet a few of these stinkers floating around, so I worked up this load & flushed it out. I definitely had no trouble starting this shebang off with a deuce bullet... 

 


James Bond Theme - The Selecter
Goldfinger - Leningrad Cowboys
You Only Live Twice - Alvarius B
Thunderbal - Mr Bungle
From Russia with Love - The Orobians
No Time to Die (007 mash-up medley) - The Dutch Tenors
Chicken Pot Pie - Weird Al Yankowich
The Man with the Golden Gun - Funkstar de Luxe
A View to a Kill - Skye Edwards
James Bond Theme - Art of Noise

Enjoy or die,

2 comments:

  1. Bang-Bang-Bang... hey Nate you hit the mark. That wuz stupid foolish, got me leaning back on my heels. Can't wait for the sequel. Thanks nice job...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AIM to please & I don't even have a license for it.

    ReplyDelete