On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

20 November 2023

Revisiting Skye & Co.

 

Last night I was listening to a remix of one of my favorite Skye Edwards tunes, "What's Wrong with Me (Phonique vocal mix)". I decided to gather up a bunch of remixes & rarities from Skye & Co. I put together another chapter in my love affair with Shirley Klarisse Yonavive Edwards. 

 


Sounds of Blue (Gui Boratto remix)
Even Though (f3inst4ub remix)
Cut My Heart Out (Jazznova remix)
Recipe for Disaster (FENN remix)
It's Summertime (Lindstrøm & Prins Thomas remix)
The Moon (Voyou remix)
On the Rhodes Again
What's Wrong with Me (Phonique vocal mix)
Oh Oh Yeah (Race Banyon remix)
I Believe (Quazzer & Fenner bootleg remix)
Feel Good Inc (Gorillaz cover)
Namaste (Orbital remix)
Undress Me Now (Nostre bootleg)
Never Undo (radio edit)
Sounds of Blue (Gui Boratto radio edit)

 

 

 

 

As a bonus to any other Morcheeba lovers here at NSS, a live set from 2014...

 


Make Believer
Never an Easy Way
Part of the Process
The Sea
Gimme Your Love
Shoulder Holster
Otherwise
Let's Dance
Crimson
Trigger Hippie
Blindfold
Release Me Now
I'll Fall Apart
Rome Wasn't Built in a Day
Face of Danger

Enjoy,

2 comments:

  1. On this holiday, I give thanks to YOU, Nathan Nothin'...because it is my choice as Jack from TSOL would say. You are the Ultimate Skye pilot. Have a great THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same to you & yours (The great THANKS part).

    ReplyDelete