On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

06 January 2022

Why Don’t You Just Chill Out!

After that moshing in yer face punk, thought you might like to chill for a bit. 

Relax. 

Take a load off. 

 

Various - Chill Out Originals, Music Brokers MBB5361, 2007.
decryption code in comments

Shining – SD Project
Ocean Jewel – Astrovoid   
Rhodes Chill – Comfort   
Time Traveller – Sandy Parker   
After Midnight – Space Gang   
Mon Amour – Bristol Love
Time Machine – Astrovoid   
Sister Green Eyes – Hypnomusic   
Not Afraid – G-Spliff   
Gimme Love – Blue System   
Linger in My Soul – South Dolphins   
Transport – CCB   
Through Me – Mastercuts
Mombasa – Simon Solo
Tricky Joke – Watching Colours

Enjoy,

9 comments:

  1. SXuqVL0NwWgVUeDRw5vJzAFdWNsjvla5Avfhy9AJy-0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much needed and very welcome. Thanks N!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Specially liked Astrovoid's "Ocean Jewel"
    Maybe you like this or not within chillout terms.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoxptLr4znA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link. Tried it & comes back “Video unavailable”. I did some digging & I think you were linking to “Pump” by He Said. He Said was the name used by Wire member Graham Lewis for his solo record releases in the 1980s. Wire is one of my favorite bands & Lewis one of my favorite bassists. Somehow I was not aware of these releases. Sound really great. I’ll be checking into it more. Thank you so much. Also, for others, herevis a link that seems active.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eJWt7-keog

      Delete
  4. Just found Hail & Take Care. Grabbing them now. Also found our collaborating on Hail were fellow Wire member Bruce Gilbert & musician Brian Eno. All the better. Thanks again so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very happy that you liked it. Hail is an overlooked jewel and deserves plenty more attention. One in my top ten.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just in case you were not aware Duet Emmo is another Wire - related project
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s22miulXkfU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again for the heads-up on Duet Emmo. I am enjoying it very much. These are real treasures to me. You are most kind. I just grabbed a copy of Or So It Seems & am listening as I write this.

      Delete