On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

30 January 2022

NØ Rad report

Re-uploaded by request 2/22/2024

We interrupt this program for a brief
Public Service announcement.


 

I just woke up from a dream in which I was a wild animal. For a good minute after I was back from the land of Nod I still knew I was a wild creature, running free in the night. I was a huge black dog. 

Quién es, you dare ask? 

 


Black Rabbit
Animal Sounds
Mechanical Bull
Black Mambo (stripped)
Tall Lion Down
Albatross
The Misled Bat
Monkey Racket
The Green Frog
Diamond Dogs
Howling
Black Crow
Turtle Rock
Stickleback
Animal Sounds (acoustic)
The Black Dog Runs at Night

1. Prince Fatty & Shniece McMenamin - Don Letts presents Version Excursion
2. Grand National - A Drink & a Quick Decision
3. Dope Lemon - Smooth Big Cat
4. Glass Animals - Zaba (deluxe)
5. Dominique Fils-Aimé - Three Little Words
6. Jah Wobble - Metal Box-Rebuilt in Dub
7. Kim Tak Building - In the Forest & the Field
8. Space Monkeys vs Gorillaz - Laika Come Home
9. Parov Stelar - The Demon Diaries
10. David Bowie - Diamond Dogs
11. Morcheeba - Who Can You Trust?
12. Sad Lovers & Giants - Melting in the Fullness of Time
13. Clutchy Hopkins meets Lord Kenjamin - Music is My Medicine
14. The Ghosts - The Lost Album
15. Grand National - Animal Sounds EP
16. Angelo Badalamenti - Fire Walk with Me OST

Lap it up,

6 comments:

  1. Man, that's beautiful... The black dog barking is music to my ears. I just lit here to see what I was missing, to find out if Chrome might finally allow me to leave a comment, and I find old Ghosts lurking among some formidable company. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks brother. Leave a comment here when The Lost Album is available. Some of my visitors may be interested.

      Delete
  2. https://www.siblingshot.com/post/black-dog-on-the-bleachers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link. Glad you are posting again.

      Delete
  3. Link is no longer working. Mega says the file is no longer available. Was it taken down?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads-up on the broken link. Re-uploaded & ready to growl.

      Delete