On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

05 September 2022

Brief Return to Roseland

On this Labor Day holiday, a true labor of love, from Joe & the tribe...

Here’s one I forgot. 

 


Safe European Home
Yalla Yalla
Rudie Can’t Fail
Tony Adams
White Man in Hammersmith Palais
London Calling
Tommy Gun
X-Ray Style
White Riot

Enjoy,

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this one mate,I pop in here and pillage anything ONU ,I am listening to some Parliament and Funkadelic I didn't have access to,thanks for those too!!
    Cheers
    Dave,Tawonga,Australia

    ReplyDelete