On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

06 May 2023

More Wevie

A good friend of this here dump was having major issues with his internet provider. I had been in contact with him during the course of the interruption. He was able to read the latest posts, but unable to listen to the music. He finally got things straightened out. I received the following email the other day.

>Nate,
>I just wanted to thank you again for your posts and for the nice comment after my internet
> returned. It finally seems to work fine, again.
>I never heard of Wevie Stonder and I'm impressed with the album you posted. If you feel like
>putting more Wevie on Nothin', I certainly wouldn't mind.
>Best wishes,
>Sven 

 



After I posted the Wevie Stonder - Drawing on Other People's Heads album, an old friend (seems all my friends are old...how weird) sent me their first release, which I'm sharing with Sven & all.

There is a rectangular strip of clear tape below the front cover title, embossed with Eat Your Own Ears in Braille.

Here Wevie is: ITCHY genius, Henry music, & M.C. hat with guest vocals by Nanni & Guido. 

 

Wevie Stonder - Eat Your Own Ears, Skam ska014cd, 2000.
decryption code in comments

Questionable
Pepsy
Stork
The Duel
Café Con Leccé
Gypsy Chimp
Volcanoes
Dutch Barge Dog
Blue Horse Caroché
Future Dog Hairstyles
(track 10 is not listed on the back cover)

Enjoy,

7 comments:

  1. QTCR9zYb1zSl256Fe9ybL-MXAfjG3sB_9dGApwtkHHQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely excellent! Many thanks!
    And if anyone thinks Wevie Stonder is weird, having endless conversations with people from the internet provider company is definitely much weirder ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know if my earlier comment got through - the internet can be a tricky thing, indeed. Anyway, excellent post, I'm very grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're coming in loud & clear. Just a lazy Sunday morning at the Casa. Glad I could oblige. Stay tuned for a post especially for you coming up next. I think you'll like it. It's tres weird.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot! This is whetting my appetite ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my first encounter with Wevie. I like what I’m hearing, so I rekkin’ I should check out Drawing on Other People's Heads. Thx for the intro. The next will be tres weird you say? I do tres weird, so please, bring it on at your leisure. BTW, thanks for the Heat/Deceit post the other day. That one still gives me goosebumps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. to FlaccusMUC & rev.b, hope you are grooving to the swinging sounds of Wevie Stonder & hope you enjoy the Ak'chamel.

      Delete