On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

17 May 2023

She’ll Get Medieval on Your Ass

I was listening to Roseland (Azam Ali & Tyler Bates). 

As always when I listen to it I am transported, primarily by the voice & musical direction of Azam Ali. I featured the beautiful songstress midway through recovery from my 70th birthday melee party several years back.


I wanted to post some more of Ms. Ali but realized I had already shared both her previous bands: Vas with In the Garden of Souls; Niyaz with their self-titled Niyaz; & the one that prompted this post...Roseland. I also shared both Azam’s solo Elysium for the Brave & the Elysium Remixes albums.

Here is Azam's first solo release from 2002, while she was still recording with Greg Ellis (both of Vas).

 

Azam Ali - Portals of Grace, Narada World 72438-11390-2-8, 2002.
decryption code in comments

Lasse pour Quoi    
La Serena    
Breton Medley    
O Felix    
Ben Pode Santa Maria    
O Quanta Qualia    
Sackpipslät    
Aj Ondas    
A Chantar M'Er    
Inna-I-Malak    
El Rey de Francia

Enjoy,

3 comments:

  1. Portals of Grace
    bFISvmuqk1Fo6YMw_BI5Tuh00iRcrjpQr7HbUstFQeI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for this, a new name to me and a spectacular voice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like this one, check out the other offerings from this fantastic artist. Elysium for the Brave is top shelf. Thanks for the comment.

      Delete