On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

22 May 2023

You Be Haty’n

Haty Haty is David Douglas & Johannes Sigmond.

David Douglas is a Dutch electronica producer. He released his debut EP Royal Horticultural Society in 2012 & released his debut album Moon Observations in 2014.

 



Johannes Sigmond, otherwise known as Blaudzun, is from Amersfoort, The Netherlands, so I guess that makes him Dutch as well (asswell!!! nudge-nudge).

Their only release was 2016s High as the Sun. I'm a bit higher than that right now so that's my story, & I'm sticking to it. 

 

Haty Haty - High as the Sun, V2 VVNL28302, 2016
decryption code in comments

Parakeet
Nazaré
High as the Sun
Run-Stop-Non-Stop-Belly-Flop
Tell Me Something
Uptown Angel
After All
Haty

Enjoy,

1 comment:

  1. High as the Sun
    KFxMLEKiXZSUS2gEtQ3-_v2CZRb0s1VNs4KIIlHNCHI

    ReplyDelete