On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

11 May 2023

Two Bulls

Another one for my Taurus friends out there skating the Interweb. 
 

 

A mix of reggae & Dub from an old favorite. John Brown's Body alum Craig Welsh delivers 10 Ft. Ganja's second offering, on ROIR. A cannabis runner's special luv.

10 Ft. Ganja Plant - Hillside Airstrip, ROIR RUSCD 8270, 2001.
decryption code in comments

Long Time Ago
Pure Sugar
Jah Will Go On
Two Bulls
Soul Love
Time I Know
Walkey Wall Talk
Hillside Airstrip
Born Free
New Day

Jah luv,

2 comments:

  1. 8Jsd8cd4LIgBFfqRSmswFzuVPL0ND5WwxwkEc2v8sug

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big THANKS Nathin' when I hear 'ROIR' tape my ears perk up no doubt! My fave tape was Bad Brains on that label but also had a killer comp. reggae tape they made at ROIR with songs that still stick in my head like "It's a jam right in the street (also heard as 'jam-right-industry!"

    ReplyDelete