On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

14 November 2013

Later

I planned on traveling around the world showcasing musick from every country. 
It has been the greatest adventure I've undertaken in quite some time.
I'm going to take a little time off then get back to my usual here. 
I still have a kinda long list of things that need re-uploaded that I don't have archived.
I'm gonna dig through my records & find'em, re-rip'em, & re-up'em.
Right now I'm gonna go catch a buzz & listen to some Clutchy Hopkins.
Ya'll enjoy, ya hear.

8 comments:

  1. You did it! Congratulations. Long strange trip and all that.

    Here's to whatever comes next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for taking this long journey with me. Thanks also for taking the time to leave a comment. You might not know how much it means , but it means a lot more than I can properly put into words. So...THANK YOU!

      Delete
  2. FYI

    http://penmallet.blogspot.com/2013/11/an-amazing-journey.html

    In thanks for generosity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for just a wonderful gesture & all the links & resources you've pointed out along the journey.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the immense effort and for turning me on to Clutchy and Muradian Ensemble and much else! It also gave me lots to take my mind off of recovering from surgery. Good timing I'd say... keep destroying it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. That I could turn anyone on to the inimitable Clutchy Hopkins is reward enough. That I could help in your time of recovery is even more. You are why I do (did) this.

      Delete
  4. oh man what a journey! what a blog you run! a mankind treasure for sure! wow !

    br.1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wow br.1! what a good hearty laugh you gave me! you're comment is a treasure to me! wow!

      I imagined you traveling around the world sampling the music (as I had done when I posted the tunes) as you went, then arriving at this sign-off-for-a-moment screed & writing exactly what you did, exclamation points & all...it was a truly wonderful thing. I read it to everyone here at Casa Nada & they all laughed & I laughed again each time I re-read it to them.

      All I can say is "Thank You from the depths of my heart". You're simple yet elegant comment makes this all mean even so much more. Thanks again & comment anytime anu post. I know I'd really enjoy it.

      Delete